Barb - I think I was channeling you yesterday! I was checking out a neighborhood garage sale, and found a side by side double stroller. In good condition. Stickered for $8. We are talking about the cart way before the horse here, but I got it for $5!! Not a stroller for shopping, but for walks? it's so worth $5. :) Now we just have to find somewhere to store it..
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Pictures..
ok sorry.. the birthday pictures will be up shortly. It's on my list, but the thank you cards need to be done first! I'll satiate your needs tho with these


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Woo hoo... now that is a cheapy stroller. Sounds good for walks. Is it wide? Why is it only good for walks? I have a complete obsession with strollers. I associate strollers with freedom!
hehehehe.. I'd say it's only good for walks because it's a side by side so it's a bit wide, and the front wheel doesn't piviot. I've been spoiled with our single stroller that's really manuverable!
and absolutely stollers = freedom! that's how i got to get out of the house so much when she was little. :)
Post a Comment